Life is a sweetly layered cake.

Earn Money by Clicking

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Nosy Doc


Derma: "Sir, if you don't mind, I'd like to make a recommendation."
Me: "I won't mind. Go ahead."
Derma: "You'll look like a movie star if you get rhinoplasty. Though your nose already looks fine as it is, it can use some enhancements."
Me: *dazed* "How much will it cost?"
Derma: "Not more than 3000USD".
Me: Oh. Maybe next time.

Yeah. So this is what has transpired during my latest visit to a derma clinic. I usually go to one once every three months just to squeeze the ugly heads off my nose. I usually don't get as much zits as I used to when I was in college. I think taking in Vit C in megadoses does help. It's the only thing that changed in my health regime. Anyway, about the rhinoplasty, I actually had mulled about having the tip of my nose reshaped. But meh, whenever I recall my own reaction to people who I suspect to have undergone a nose lift, I had to think twice for my own nose. I'm not sure about the probability, but I guess there's a good chance that the shape of the nostrils of an altered nose would look 'enhanced'. I don't want to receive even the benefit of the doubt of having a rhinoplasty.

Thanks doc. But I guess I'll just stick with my good ole nose.

No comments: