Life is a sweetly layered cake.

Earn Money by Clicking

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Visionary Meets Reality

“We need visionaries if our country is to prosper”. These words are indelibly printed on my head. My professor was a visionary himself, and he doesn’t just content himself with intangible visions. He give them body. He transforms them into reality. I’m playing my cards well so my visions, as young as I am, will not be just a wisp of smoke that can dissipate anytime. I mentioned in my other entry that I read biographies. This time, I came across a brief life story of Mr. Jim Piccolo. He was the founder of Nouveau Riche University. Establishing a institute for higher learning is a herculean task, something that’s not easily achieved nor maintained. It requires ability, a vision bordering on the concrete, and a person of integrity. Jim Piccolo’s background has enabled him to open up Nouveau Riche, a real estate investment college. He brings with him more than twenty years of extensive experience in the business field, enabling him to unlock the knowledge on business how-to’s. He has been the President and Chief Executive Officer of a privately held multi-national manufacturing company, and later became the head of a publicly traded international marketing company based in the US. Mr. Jim Piccolo’s adeptness at dealing with international business concerns cannot be underestimated as his teacher was Experience. He sums up his business principle succinctly: "To succeed", he says, "you must build relationships and recognize that you create your own success when you create success for others."

No comments: