Life is a sweetly layered cake.

Earn Money by Clicking

Monday, November 17, 2008

When Silver Becomes not Second Best

I cannot go public without wearing an accessory or jewellery. I just wear a plain silver thumb ring and a leather necklace. The bold blackness of the leather matches the sheen of the silver; they’re my usual accessories. My sister acquired a bit of my fashion sense, too. She is turning 13 this month and she’s asking me to buy her a thin silver necklace that has an accompanying “vampire” pendant. I guess she has read too much S. Meyer. Anyhow, since I do online shopping my sister and I decided to scour the internet for a vamp necklace. We stumbled on KeySilver.com, website that sells sterling silver jewellery. I thought my sister is not going to be interested in the designs this online jewellery shop sells, but this particular item caught her eye (she is also a Little Mermaid fan) and asked me to buy as well. She really has a sense of good timing as it’s nearing Christmas, and there the 13th month pay is also as good as being encashed. Yeah, I’ll be ordering this silver necklace with a heart and purple dangling starfish. It’ll make her birthday special. For my mom, I think I’d get her silver bangles. She hasn’t been to this website yet. I’m going to refer this to her. Sterling silver bracelets sound good to my dad as well. I might buy for him a thick silver chain with a rugged design. I am pretty confident about the quality of the silver jewelleries here. Aside from being established for already 2 years, KeySilver.com only sells silver jewelleries that have a .925 stamp. Customers from the UK are also rest assured to receive quality customer care service, enjoy on-time shipping and return policies. The prices are affordable without a tradeoff in terms of quality.

No comments: