Life is a sweetly layered cake.

Earn Money by Clicking

Monday, April 07, 2008

Utter Rejection

I do not know you. And you do not know us yet.

Right now, am so dismayed when I heard from my colleagues no less that you do not want us. After hearing that, I would like to believe that you have good reasons for arriving at such a prejudiced statement. You might say that I believe too much on rumors and hearsays but I could vouch for my colleagues' integrity. I think they heard it right.

I do not know you. And you do not know us yet.

What led you to come up with such a statement? What are your underlying reasons? Isn't it premature to come up with that statement? It might just be a joke. Anyhow, I still think it is utterly wrong to make such a statement given the context from which we're moving around. We're both victims of circumstances here.

I do not know you. And you do not know us yet.

Empathic understanding goes both ways. I'll just wait for your rebuttals, till then.

No comments: