Life is a sweetly layered cake.

Earn Money by Clicking

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Neat Inside-Out

My mom always believes that it is the interior of the house that matters more. We have owned a house for 7 years now and it was such a pleasure to invest energy and money beautifying it. My dad paints the gate with iron oxide every six months, my mom puts on glam curtains, and my sisters tend the plants. I cheer for them.

I wondered how our house would be like if my mom isn’t keen on having good pieces of furniture around. Perhaps it would be like a beauty queen of the most tangential answer ever plus an A-ttiude to match it with. Anyhow, we’re planning on changing our living room couches so I browsed the internet for local provides. I came across Bernhardt Furniture, which sells furniture with American and Victorian design. Beautiful. Bernhardt is also associated with a lot of furniture manufacturers so choices will definitely be diverse. Bernhardt gave my mom a good idea of what good furniture should look like. I can’t wait for our living room to finish its makeover.

1 comment:

sollee said...

Wow!...good choice of furniture is one important ingredient in beautifying your home's interior...

Thanks for the link Elliot...I've linked The Cake Chronicles too...