Life is a sweetly layered cake.

Earn Money by Clicking

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mission Vision



For a long time already, I have been a fan of natural medicine and supplements. My facial skin is quite prone to pimples by just being exposed to simple ubiquitous allergens. Hence, I had looked like a pimple with a face. I tried tomato extract mixed with lemon juice on my face as I have both in our fridge. After just a month or so, I noticed miracle unfolding. These days, however, my capacity to realize visually beautiful things (I’m not saying that my face is handsome) is being challenged by poor eyesight. I’m working for more than eight hours in front of the PC and I think it’s just expected. A friend of mine sent me a mail about alternatives to prescription glasses. Pinhole glasses is scientifically hailed to naturally correct the angular entrance of light that comes through the eyes. Honestly, I have never heard about pinhole eyeglasses before but I do believe that the basis of this eye correction product is scientifically sound. The most common visual illness is refractive eye disorder. This category includes myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia, astigmatism, computer vision syndrome or cataracts. Basically, the function of the lens to refract the absorbed light has been distorted, or ill-refracted, resulting to poor eyesight. My vision is not yet as bad as to require the help of prescription glasses. But when bad comes to worse, then I will definitely try pinhole glasses. It does look a bit new, if not strange, to see someone wearing pinhole glasses. To me, I regard its design to be trendy and hip. At least I’m not going to wear something that’s uselessly fashionable. The main reason why I’m taken by this revolutionary item is its engineering principle, the science behind it, its affordability, and its natural ability to correct one’s vision. Tomato and lemon concoction is to my face as pinhole eyeglasses are to my eyes. Oh, I almost forgot: for only $14 I could have the chance to correct my vision the natural way.

No comments: