Life is a sweetly layered cake.

Earn Money by Clicking

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Scam or Not?

I love reading biographies. The most recent one I’ve read was Margaret Thatcher’s. Being a social science major, I found the Iron Lady’s statecraft something that is unparalleled in modern politics. I dreamt of attending Oxford but of course the barriers are more real than what I could have imagined. I contented myself reading her life stories and the books she penned herself. For me, this is the best way, albeit a consolatory one, to learn from the masters. I’m her protégée from the distance. Haha. Good for you if you are in Phoenix AZ, US, you can grab the opportunity to learn real estate investments from the pros. Nouveau Riche University has an battalion of reputable real estate instructors who can bring you from the level of reading biographies to real-time, face to face, interactive learning. There is no Nouveau Riche scam when your teachers have diplomas from equally reputable universities. Visit Nouveau Riche’s website and know first hand why Nouveau Riche scam is a benevolent scam, whatever that means. You can read from the university’s website success stories of its alumni and alumnae, and why you have to join Nouveau Riche scam. You can also find a wealth of resources and information about the university by visiting Nouveau Riche’s official blog. Take your pick from more than 30 real estate investing and business related classes: short sales, wholesaling, fix & flip, business financial management, foreclosures, retirement plan investing, buying out of state deals and more.

1 comment:

The Mad Hatter said...

"I dreamt of attending Oxford..."

Don't go to Oxford as the last "d" stands for discrimination. Cambridge is better. Also uChicago! woot!