Life is a sweetly layered cake.

Earn Money by Clicking

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Seasons' Sunglasses

This November was a very busy month for me. I applied for a scholarship (Monbukagakusho) for my masters; the workplace has been very boring lately and continuing my studies would be the best anti-dumbing cerebral cream. So yeah, I had to prepare a lot of requirements, including a thesis proposal, something which I always find as a source of extreme anxiety. I had to go to the embassy on a one hot Tuesday, and the sun was at it’s maddest on that day. Good thing that I never fail to bring my designer sunglasses my father gave me. It was a black tinted Anarchy visors, square with round edges, full frame, with a very class curve. I always wear it when I go out because I think (and my Mom also thinks, yeah) that it does its job well. Not only are sunglasses meant for shielding your eyes from sunlight and harmful UV rays, but they are also accessories that help highlight that which deserves to be highlighted. In my case, it’s my nose. It’s not that really tall, but the shape is all right; it’s there. My Anarchy visors also compliment my oval face as it tones down its oval-ness, making it appear more chiseled, broader, and mannequinesque. My sister also wears women's sunglasses. Hers is a pink Chanel with a plastic frame. The lenses perfectly match the bangs and curls of her hair. Her Chanel makes her look more sophisticated and chic. Sunglasses are perfect gifts for Christmas, especially in a country where the sun seldom sets, literally. Ray Ban sunglasses are the most popular visors in the Philippines and you can see a lot of imitations here and there. Some are good imitations but I’m not just sure about the quality. Who would like to wear sunglasses that work like binoculars? If you are looking for designer sunglasses, visit Sunglasses Online. Delivery is gratis, and they deliver everyday. The website has the following brands: Anarchy, Angel, Arnette, Body Glove, Dolce and Gabbana, Gargoyles Sunglasses, Ray Ban, and Vogue. You can easily browse the website for visors just by clicking on the search filters at the left hand side of the site. Browse for designer sunglasses, polarized sunglasses, Aviator, Men’s, Women’s, Performance sunglasses, oversize sunglasses (we call them “bee” visors), and wrap around sunglasses. You arrow your search by price range.

No comments: