Life is a sweetly layered cake.

Earn Money by Clicking

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Asian is for Asians, African is for Africans

African Americans are one of the prettiest voices in the music industry. I can only admire Beyonce whenever she performs; I admire not only her vocal prowess but also how she carries herself. More than her dress, I guess its her hairdo and makeup that strike people all the time. I know from my mom that different skin tones and skin types need different cosmetics. African American makeup will work well for African Americans, cosmetics made for Asian skin will work well with Asian skin.
In my case, the only vanity item that I buy is moisturizer. I apply it on my face every night. I make sure that it’s made for Asian skin so the effect would at least be somehow greater than if it isn’t fine-tuned with my skin’s chemistry.

No comments: