Life is a sweetly layered cake.

Earn Money by Clicking

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The New Livingroom

Vanities are today’s necessities. I believe that if you have extra dough to throw, throw it at buying vanity stuff. I always like things to be “simply the best”. It seems ironic. But it is in ironies that we see things at their best. This philosophy applies to every nook of my life: my fashion statement, my office cubicle, my room, my notebooks, my shelf, my PC, my bathroom. Bathroom?! Well, not really. My sassy sister is the one who is fussy about bathroom decorations. Just a week ago, I found that she has bought new bathroom furnishings that made our already small bathroom smaller—yet simply better. She bought a water-proof, Celtic-inspired wooden drawer that made showering with candles and aroma more enticing. I think the bathroom is only the legitimate place where my sister can pour her artistic self; she shares her room with my younger sister. Another week has passed and I’m not going to be surprised if I found another item replacing another decor in our bathroom. Usually it the shower curtain gets ditched. Her fascination with vanity products is fine by me so long as she uses her own money buying them. Well, I guess have to suggest that she visit single bathroom vanities online where she could shop for elegant yet affordable bathroom vanity items. The website is very easy to navigate as it provides on the left pane a list of choices that can narrow choices for shopping vanity stuff. My sister will surely get delighted with this deluge of choices: single vanities, double vanities, vanity sets, linen cabinets, clearance sale, bedroom vanities, and business sales. She can also choose from various themes and designs: wood vanities, antique vanities, contemporary vanities, and traditional vanities. If she is on tight budget, then she could just click on the price filter “under 1000 U$D”. The website features top vanity bathroom items on the main page. Though these are a bit expensive (who says that vanities comes cheap?), they are worth every single penny. The products are sturdy-looking; it’s not as if they’d rot in a week after a purchase. The site also showcases vanity items on special sale. I really have to tell this to my sister if she has to get a good deal. What is great about this site is that there are real reviews from customers. At least you’ll get honest reviews from customers.

No comments: