Life is a sweetly layered cake.

Earn Money by Clicking

Friday, October 31, 2008

Graduate Riche


I was once asked by my teacher: “Why do you study?” I said that I wanted to become a good person. “Is that all?” she followed up. I said, “Well, I guess I have to get a good job after school. I have to get wealthy fast.” And so it occurred to me more clearly that choosing the university and selecting your major are critical foundations of my future. I played my cards well and I was admitted in the premier university in my country. It is undeniable that the name of the university you graduated from becomes more existentially important than your name is. So choose your university well. If you are looking for an excellent real estate investment college, consider applying at Nouveau Riche. This university has recently been featured in the January 2008 Issue of Your Business at Home Magazine. Of all the bids received for the month of January, Nouveau Riche was selected for its potential to hone future real estate experts. Students at Nouveau Riche learn to earn. The university weds practicality and theory in its curriculum, making it different from traditional and pedagogical real estate universities of old. Nouveau Riche has also produced exemplary alumni and alumnae in the field of real estate investment.

No comments: